Linda Stork is running for New Brunswick Board of Education on a platform to put our students first.
LINDA “LINDY” STORK
- New Brunswick resident for 46 years, homeowner for 33 years
- Bilingual Kindergarten teacher in New Brunswick for over 30 years, with certifications in Early Childhood, Elementary, Bilingual/Multicultural and ESL Education
- Rutgers University Livingston College graduate with a degree in Urban Teacher Education
- Master’s Degree in Bilingual and Multicultural Education from Trenton State College
- Volunteer program provider at the New Brunswick Free Public Library
Lindy has a wealth of experience with the public education system in New Brunswick, both as an educator and as a parent. Both of her children attended Lincoln, their neighborhood school. Her daughter then went on to graduate from the Health Science Technology High School, and her son from the Vocational Technical High School in Piscataway. Since retirement, Lindy has worked and volunteered with various children’s programs at the public library, and joined the board of the Friends of the New Brunswick Free Public Library. She has attended many school board meetings over the years, advocating for the students of New Brunswick, and looks forward to being part of a decision-making process that puts students first.