Linda Stork will be appearing on ballots throughout the city under Column “A” and above the slogan “Students First.”
Students First New Brunswick is asking our supporters to vote only for Linda Stork and to vote YES on the school budget.
The following voting locations will be open on Tuesday, April 19:
- Lord Stirling School (101 Redmond Street)
- Woodrow Wilson School (133 Tunison Road)
- Labor Education Center (50 Labor Center Way)
- Redshaw School (216 Livingston Avenue)
- Roosevelt School (83 Livingston Avenue)
- Housing Authority Office (7 Van Dyke Avenue)
- Board of Education Office (268 Baldwin Street)
- New Brunswick Middle School (1125 Livingston Avenue)
- Department of Public Works (400 Jersey Avenue)
- First Reformed Church (9 Bayard Street)
- Hungarian Heritage Center (300 Somerset Street)
- Lincoln School (66 Bartlett Street)
- Senior Center (81 Huntington Street)
Every location will be open from 7AM until 8PM. Mail-in ballots are also available from the County Clerk’s Office.
If you normally voted at Providence Square, your new polling location this year is the Hungarian Heritage Center at 300 Somerset Street.
If you are in need of transportation to your voting location, please contact us at 732-485-3805 and leave a message if no one is able to answer.
If you need a mail-in ballot, you can request one at the County Clerk’s Office (75 Bayard Street) until 3pm on Monday, April 18.
If you have a mail-in ballot, you can return it to:
- the Board of Elections (11 Kennedy Boulevard in East Brunswick)
- the drop-box in front of the County Building at 75 Bayard Street
- the drop-box in front of “The Yard” at 40 College Avenue
- any post office or mailbox (must be postmarked or delivered by Tuesday, April 19)